Please note that cases list city and planned schedule.
Call our office at (469) 607-9500 and let us know which cases you are interested in!
- Coming soon!
- Allen: M-F 3:30p-6:30p RBT
- Dallas: M-F 30 hours
- Dallas: M-F 6:00p-9:00p Sat 5 hours (20 hours)
- Frisco: M-F starting at 5:30p-8:30
- Lowry Crossing: Mon-Fri 4:30-7:30p; must be RBT
- Parker: 8a-11a M-F, 10a-3p Sat and 10 hours in the afternoon M-F (30 hours)
- Saginaw: M-F (30 hours) must be RBT
- Sherman: M-F 10a-6p RBT
**All schedules are subject to change. Cases with RBT require a Registered Behavior Technician.**
Centria's Mission Achievement Plan:
To help every child living with Autism to develop, pursue and achieve their goals and dreams. We are all unique and every single person has the right to pursue their happiness, success, relationships, education, meaningful work and independence. We are committed to working tirelessly to achieve making this dream a reality for every child and family in our program.